- Perfect edge protection has been achieved thanks to the precise profiling of the glass by carving.
- The process of carving (milling) involves precise profiling of the glass while reducing its thickness from 0.7mm to 0.33mm.
- Such prepared glass is not only perfectly matched to the shape of the phone, but also protects its edges and strengthens the screen's durability.
- This is a much better solution than tempered glass, where the glue is only on the edges.
- The glass is sensitive to touch, thanks to which it works on touch phones. It has an oleophobic layer that protects against streaks. It is completely transparent, so it does not make reading messages or emails more difficult.
Redmi Note 8T
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Are you sure that you want to report this comment?
Your report has been submitted and will be considered by a moderator.
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your comment has been submitted and will be available once approved by a moderator.