Premium Tactical Glass Shield 5D for the best screen protection. The glass protects even the curved edges of the display and sticks to its entire surface. This makes the adhesion to the phone display perfect and bubble-free.
The thickness of the glass is only 0.33 mm, so it's practically indistinguishable, but strong enough to protect the phone's display in the event of an accidental fall.
In addition, the glass is covered with an oleophobic treatment, which prevents fingerprints from sticking, is very easy to clean and reliably repels water.
After installing the glass, the tactile properties of the display do not deteriorate or the color rendering of the display is not distorted.
The package includes an alcohol wipe for cleaning and degreasing the display, a microfiber cloth for perfect polishing before installation and also when using the phone with already glued glass.
- The curved edges of the glass cover the entire display
- glue over the entire surface of the screen
- made to measure for a specific phone model
- high scratch resistance
- glass thickness only 0.33mm
- oleophobic treatment to prevent leaving fingerprints and for easy cleaning
- perfect optical properties - does not distort the image
- does not affect the smoothness of the display
- everything needed for installation in the package
- covers scratches on the display, the phone is like new again
- Tactical tempered glass
- alcohol wipe for perfect cleaning of the display
- microfiber cloth
- stickers for convenient glass installation
Differences Tactical 5D vs Tactical 2.5D
5D is a premium protective glass that is shaped to cover the maximum area of the display. It adheres over the entire surface and thus guarantees the formation of bubbles and the penetration of dirt under the glass.
2.5D glass has the same features as 5D, except that it is flat, does not cover the curved parts of the display and usually ends where the display ceases to be perfectly flat.
How to apply
Clean the display as carefully as possible with the enclosed cloth soaked in alcohol. After drying, polish the surface of the display with the included microfiber cloth.
Before placing the glass on the display, make sure that no dirt, even the slightest dirt, remains on the display to prevent the glass from adhering perfectly.
Also pay attention to places around the handset where dust and dirt often stick, which would degrade the glass.
Carefully place the glass over the display so that the cutouts for the camera, handset, or proximity sensor exactly overlap and the glass is perfectly centered in height and width.