Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite 64GBReference: 1820
Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite - Great phone for mid-range users, Samsung AMOLED display, fingerprint reader, high-quality 48MP camera, 32MP selfie camera, 4030 mAh high-capacity battery, fast charge support and much more ...
You might also like
There is another addition to the already large family of the nine-series - Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite. Are you already out of all those phones with nine confusion? Don't worry. Perhaps it will suffice to explain that this time it should be the successor of the popular phone Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite.
What news does this model bring?
• Same 6.39 "Samsung AMOLED display as the flagship Mi 9
• Reduced drop-shaped cut-out takes up less space, the display itself covers 91% of the front
• The fingerprint reader integrated directly into the display
• Unmatched photo quality leap - 48 Mpx triple camera rear, 32 Mpx selfie front
• High capacity battery ( 4030 mAh ) and support for 18W fast charging
• And NFC, MI Turbo, Always-on Display and much more
Display with German certification?
Even though it is a Lite model, no worse / cheaper panel was chosen as the display, but the 6.39" Samsung AMOLED, the same as the Mi 9 flagship. This means not only excellent sun visibility with a contrast of 60000: 1 and a breathtaking range of displayed colors, as well as the VDE, certified blue light protection, another surprise in the display (or slightly underneath) is the fingerprint reader that unlocks your phone in a flash when you place your finger on the marked area at the bottom of the screen — taken into your hand.
Main draw - ultra-camera
The jump in photo quality is noticeable. Starting from the back of the phone, there is a primary 48 Mpx lens that folds the resulting pixels by four into one extraordinary quality. There is an 8 Mpx wide-angle camera (118°) that will help you capture as much of the scene as possible. You can see the breathtaking pictures of landscapes yourself. And if you're more into taking pictures of people, you'll appreciate the 2MP additional lens that takes care of the depth. I.e., ensures that the background behind the subject is just out of focus.
And if you care for selfies…
So great shifting the quality of photos also happened on the front. The 32 Mpx sensor foreshadows pictures in the final quality of up to 6560 × 4928 pixels. Just a pity that Instagram will compress it anyway. The camera itself is very detailed, but the perfection of photos mainly ensure AI functions. These adjust the camera's parameters to exactly match the scene and the level of illumination, and also automatically smooth out various small imperfections on your face.
And now to exercise
The heart of the phone is the proven Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 with a maximum clock speed of up to 2.2 GHz, which Xiaomi is not using for the first time and the interplay with the system is maximum. As games and applications are getting the most greedy in terms of performance, two algorithms are implemented to optimize system operation and prevent you from encountering mowing. Specifically, the Mi Turbo acceleration system and Game Turbo 2.0 for the maximum gaming experience .
What has not been forgotten yet
If you also jump on the trend of paying by phone through various mobile wallets, you will appreciate functional NFC connectivity. Somebody else could understand the cute game with the Xiaomi logo, which now serves as a notification diode in multiple colors. If you look forward to 2 SIM cards again, this is the Mi 9 Lite to accommodate its hybrid DualSIM slot. And if you don't use extra SIM space, you can expand your storage by up to 256GB instead by inserting a microSD card.
- phone Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite
- USB-C cable
- power adapter
- Phone Case
- SIM removal pin
- 6.39" Samsung AMOLED, 1080 x 2340 FHD +, 403 PPI, 60000: 1 contrast, Always-on mode, Brightness 600 thread, Sunlight mode 2.0, NTSC 103.8%, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 6GB LPDDR4x 2133MHz dual
- Adreno 640, Qualcomm AI Engine
- Memory capacity:
- 64GB UFS 2.1 flash (up to 256GB microSD)
- Three rear cameras: 48Mpx f/1.79 + 8Mpx wide angle lens + 2 Mpx additional lens, 4K video 30fps, 960 fps slow motion; Front camera 32MPx f / 2.0, AI function, 1080p video
- 2G / 3G / 4G / 4G + LTE, supports all Czech LTE bands, VoLTE, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C, NFC (Android Pay), infrared
- Other features:
- Dual SIM - supports 2 nanoSIM cards, dual frequency GPS including AGPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, compass, fingerprint reader in the display, Face unlock
- Operating system:
- Android 9 with MIUI 10 interface, MI Turbo, Game Turbo 2.0
- 156,8 x 74,5 x 8:67 mm
- 179 g
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor, up to 2.2GHz, 10nm technology
- 4030mAh (type) / 3940mAh (min), quick charge up to 18 watts (charger included), QC4 + support