Xiaomi Mi 9T 64 GBReference: 1732
Xiaomi Mi 9T - Innovative smartphone with sliding front camera and fresh design, AMOLED FullHD + display, fingerprint reader in display, Quick Chrage 4.0 and latest Android 9
- done We’ll always keep your data safe and secure.
- done We will deliver your shipment to your home safety.
- done You can easily return the goods purchased from us or exchange them within 14 days of delivery.
You might also like
Three names, one phone. Xiaomi Mi 9T in Europe, Redmi K20 in China and Pocophone F2 in India. Or Xiaomi has decided to make us a big mess in their product names. But in addition to this little curiosity, of course, Mi 9T has something to offer in functional terms.
So what does the Mi 9T bring?
• Top performance and very attractive price
• AMOLED 1080 × 2340 px display with minimal frames and ejectable front camera
• Triple rear camera with 48 Mpx main lens and up to 4K shooting
• Read fingerprints directly from the display and unlock with your face
• Quick Charge - 4.0 Quick Charge Support
• Latest Android 9 with MIUI 10 graphics
• And last but not least, a fresh and modern design
Where did the front camera dissapear?
Let's start with the most distinctive feature of this phone. On the front, you will not see any camera at first glance, and therefore neither a tiny cutout, nor a wide top frame. Enjoy superb Full HD + picture on 6.39" AMOLED display without any disturbing elements. The frames around the display are indeed minimal - 1.85 mm on the sides, 3.8 mm on the bottom and 2.1 mm on the top, with few other smartphone owners boasting the same. And where did the front camera go? The 20 Mpx lens is hidden in an innovative slide-out module. He was, by the way, 300,000 times pushed in and out of production to test his stamina.
Helly detailed photos with proven camera
If you're the type that builds an amateur photographer's career on Instagram, you'll be pleased to hear that the proven 48 Mpx Sony IMX586 main scanner, which we've encountered in the last few flagship models, is also missing in the Mi 9T. This extreme resolution means that the pixels taken are four-folded into one high-quality and true pixel. The main lens partners make an 8 Mpx telephoto lens with 2x 10x digital zoom and a wide-angle 13 Mpx lens. Of course there are software gadgets such as intelligent scenery recognition and self-improvement. And those of you who prefer moving pictures shouldn't miss the chance to shoot videos up to 4K with 30 fps.
Pleasant surprise under the hood
Performance has not been spared, with the 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor built in the latest 8nm process in the heart of the smartphone. Up to 2.2 GHz cores ensure fast, fast performance. And if you have a more challenging game in hand, the graphics accelerator Adreno 618 will come to the rescue, taking 218,625 points from the reputable AnTuTu test.
You won't be deprived of any of the latest trends!
No phone reversal, no button, fingerprint reader is placed in the display. Mobile emulated payment cards are on the rise in any modern handset, and so the NFC chip must not be missing in the Mi 9T. Likewise, you can rely on a high-capacity 4000 mAh battery, which you can quickly charge via USB-C connector when needed, with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 support for up to 18 watts
- 6.39 "AMOLED, Full HD +, 1080 x 2340 px, 19.5: 9, 403 ppi, 16 million colors, Gorilla Glass 5
- 6 GB RAM
- Adreno 618
- Memory capacity:
- 64 GB
- 48Mpx Main (f / 1.8), 13Mpx Widescreen (f / 2.4), 8Mpx Telephoto (2x optical zoom, f / 2.4), HDR, panorama, 4k @ 30fps video shooting. Front lens 20 Mpx, f / 2.2, Full HD video, telescopic
- USB-C, OTG, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, FM radio, Bluetooth 5.0, GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
- Other features:
- Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Digital Compass, Fingerprint Reader, Face Unlock, Dual SIM, 3.5mm Jack
- Operating system:
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10
- 156,7 x 74,3 x 8,8 mm
- 191 g
- Snapdragon 730, octa-core, (2 x 2,2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold + 6 x 1,8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- 4000 mAh Li-Pol, Quick Charge 4.0